“Going in for one more round when you don’t think you can. That makes all the difference in your life.”
Physical Therapy is the treatment and rehabilitation of physical injuries, musculoskeletal dysfunction, movement problems, and pain. Treatment is targeted to improve mobility, function, and quality of life. Physical therapists find the source of symptoms and address them with targeted hands-on manual therapy, strengthening exercises, and other modalities such as massage, ultrasound, heat, and ice. Together these therapies help to reduce inflammation, heal damaged tissue, restore mobility and regain normal function.
We offer a range of Physical Therapy options:
• Spine Rehabilitation: back and neck. Eliminating pain while getting down to the ‘root cause’ of the problem. Postural correction often times is the key to long-term lasting results
• Sports Rehabilitation: injury and performance enhancement. No matter what age, if you are an active person or an athlete and have an injury or want to enhance your sports performance, we can help you design a physical therapy program to keep you doing what you love.
• Trigger Point Injections: Trigger points are hyperirritable “knots” inside the muscle that can often times refer pain to other joints and tissues. Trigger points injections allow our clinicians to bypass the oral route (medications) and treat the root cause directly.
• Orthopedics: pain relief and rehab from head to toe. Treatment for all kinds of orthopedic injuries including tendinitis, rotator cuff injuries, bursitis, osteoarthritis, strains, sprains and more.
• Sciatica and Disc injury rehabilitation: Degenerative discs, bulging discs and disc herniation’s
• Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation: Personal rehab programs designed to get you back on your feet after surgery for hips, knees, ankles, shoulders, elbows, wrists and hands.
• Fibromyalgia, Myofascial, and Chronic pain: One of the most important items to manage chronic pain and improve quality of life is body movement and strengthening your muscles. We help you get to yes for management of your pain.
• Ankle, Foot, and Plantar Fasciitis: Physical therapy to aid in recovery from ankle sprains, chronic foot pain, and disabling plantar fasciitis.
• Balance, Vertigo, and Vestibular disorders: Physical therapy techniques are used to correct and restore inner ear and balance problems.
• Geriatrics: balance and stability programs. Physical Therapy specifically designed for our seniors to strengthen back, hip, and leg muscles most crucial for balance, stability, rising from a seated position and walking.